Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Hello, everyone !!
Welcome to my blog🤗
Hi friend, how are you now? I hope you’re fine. On my first blog, I will introduce about myself.
My name is Fadillah Khairani, my nickname is Fadillah, Dila, Dill. You can choose between three nicknames :)
I was born in Pematang Serai, February 24, 2002. I’m currently eighteen years old. You know Pematang Serai ?, that's the name of a village in Asahan District, North Sumatra.
My hobby is making crafts, I like sleeping and reading, hehe
I’m the firstborn child of three siblings. I have two younger siblings, my first younger sister, currently she is seventeen years old. And the second is a younger brother, he is currently ten years old. We live with our parents in Duri, Riau, Indonesia
I’m a grade school at SDN 59 Sebangar, now it has changed to SDN 14 Bathin Solapan. Then I entered junior high school in MTs Terpadu Duri. Then, senior high school in MA Terpadu Duri.
At the end of twelfth grade I tried to enroll in college via the SNMPTN route. And Alhamdulillah I graduated in Riau University majoring in Physics Education.
Sorry if there are errors in writing🙏🏻
Thank you for reading my blog, don't forget to leave your best comment😊
Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is syahfitri khairunnisa, you can call me fitri or nisa.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Naufal
ReplyDeleteThis blog goodddd👍👍👍👍👍
Thank you Naufal😊
DeleteI left my best comment here.
ReplyDeleteHi, it's a nice blog.
Ok, thank you:'
Can I Call You Umma?:v
ReplyDeleteHai Abi:v
DeleteHaiii dil!!!
ReplyDeletesaya akan menunggu cerita anda selanjutnyaa 😁
Haii🤗
DeleteComing soon😂